6.23.2011

Featured and Thank You ;)

This is a VERY exciting day :)

Some of my transformation have been featured on one of my favorite blogs "Better After". This is my first feature and I couldn't be more thrilled and thankful!

Reading others comments and seeing that people actually like what we have been working on/pouring our hearts into for the past few months, means so much. When I first started this blog, it was just intended to document our home reno's and changes. I never thought people would actually be interested in what we were doing.

To those of you who have been following the blog, commenting or even just viewing the blog, THANK YOU. Thank you so much, all the support has been incredible and its amazing to be able to do something you love, and have others enjoy it too!

Lindsey blogs about all of the awesome transformation that millions of bloggers post about, and showcases them on her site.

I love looking at her site and seeing what other people have created and upcycled! Its truly an amazing inspiration source.

If you haven't seen her blog yet, go check it out here, and take a look at my little feature (soooo exciting!!!)

Thanks so much Lindsey and to all of YOU (my readers)! :) :) :)




4 comments:

  1. I found your blog on Better After. Love it! :) I just have to ask - where did you find the heart picture at the end of your post? Is it yours? Did you find it on Etsy? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Canadian girl! I was raised in Calgary! You're going to see a lot of my upbringing on my blog and reupholstery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm over here from Better After! Trying to figure out where you got the material for the chair seat cushion reupholster! Love it!
    And I'm here to stay. Your blog list is pretty much the same as mine. How do we ever get anything done?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks everyone! Yeah BluBabes Crate- glad to hear from another Canadian!
    Dakota Transplant- the fabric is from a store in Canada called "Tonic Living". They are amazing and you can order through them online!
    So glad you are all following- thanks so much! I'll be checking out your blogs too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment :) We read them all, and truly appreciate the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...