7.18.2011

Happy Anniversary

Sorry for the lack of a post today, but tonight my love and I will be out celebrating 2 wonderful years together :)

It started out as a highschool crush. 13 years later, we are married and I love him more than I ever have. Every single day I ask myself how I got so lucky. To marry a man to loves me for me, who brings out the best in me, and would do anything for me. We found each other 13 years ago, and I plan to hold onto that forever.

I love you, forever and always xoxoox



 




4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary and Congratulations to you both! Enjoy your celebration as it sounds like everyday is a fairy tale for you. :-) Do we ever get tired of hearing true love stories? A lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary !! Wishing you many many more years of love and happiness xoxoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment :) We read them all, and truly appreciate the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...