8.06.2013

A few nursery sneak peeks!

Hello friends!

We've been busy around here, however I've been fighting off a terrible cold for the past 2 weeks, which has made me pretty much useless for projects and things around the house. Boo to that!

Ian's been working away like a busy little bee though, and we're excited to share the nursery with all of you! I don't know if it will ever feel done to me- I could keep adding and changing things around, but this baby is coming anytime now so I'm forcing myself to stop and just let it be.

Here are a few peeks at some of the things we've been working on....









Looking forward to sharing all of the details with you and the finished product!

Melissa and Ian

1 comment:

  1. I love white bedrooms :) and the carpet is so fluffy, I have similar one, but it is dark red,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment :) We read them all, and truly appreciate the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...