1.27.2012

Pinterest Love

Are YOU on Pinterest?! Seriously if you aren't you should be. Not that I'm telling you what to do or anything...but I'm highly encouraging you to join!

Remember the days of finding an image online, saving it to your computer, filing it somewhere you could never remember and then trying to find it online again?! Those days are OVER!

Pinterest allows you to save all of your images in one place for easy access, sharability and for inspiration! I absolutely love it. I pin daily...or try to at least (there's so much cool stuff to pin!!)

You can pin about anything and everything...

Decor:


Baby Things:


For the Home:




How To's:


Fashion:


and SOOOO much more!!

Those images Ive shown you are all courtesy of Pintest, and are images that Ive "pinned" to my personal boards, which you can check out/follow here.

You can become a follower of someone's boards, someone's page or simply re-pin an image that you enjoy.

So many of the images I've 'pinned' have inspired things we've done to our home, or given us ideas to strive for!

Thanks Pinterest!
So go check it out and happy pinning! :) 






2 comments:

  1. I think you know how much I love pinterest already, SO addicted. I always love your pins, you and I definitely have similar tastes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto! I always love what Melissa pins!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment :) We read them all, and truly appreciate the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...