11.03.2011

Mirror Mirror on the wall...

Ive been watching this mirror forever....ever since I saw it here:



Sarah Richardson created this bathroom in one of her first seasons of Sarah's House, and this bathroom became a big source of inspiration for us, when we began our bathroom renovations.

I feel in love with that mirror and began to see it everywhere:



BirdHouse did an amazing job fitting it into their decor (and I think she waited just as long as I did to find it in Canada!):




And one of my favorites by Centsational Girl:



I couldn't find many places in Canada that sold it for under $350.00. I eventually found it for a decent price but kept an eye on it. Finally it went on sale for 25% off, I asked for it for a birthday gift - and it arrived today:




I can't wait to see how it will look in our master bedroom!

2 comments:

  1. HOW BEAUTIFUL LOVE THE MIRROR AND YOUR BLOG IS SOMETHING I SURE WOULD LIKE WITH ALL THE GREYS AND TURQUISE WELL LETS JUST SAY I COULD COME AND LIVE THERE XOXO SHERRI PS OR MAYBE JUST FOR A VISIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my mirror! I still love it and I'm sure you will too. Can't wait to see it in your room!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment :) We read them all, and truly appreciate the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...