11.15.2011

Lingerie Chest

Its not what you think. Seriously. Im talking about furniture. Ian might say otherwise though...
Anyho, I recently acquired this French Provincial "Lingerie Chest" from my favorite place, where else, Kijiji.




I can't help it. I have a soft spot for French Provincial furniture. I love the curvy lines, the classic vinatge feel and the feminine look to the pieces. When I saw this piece for sale (at an incredible price), I had 2 ideas of what I could do with it- Im still debating...

I found some inspiration on Pinterest:




 


but that only confused me more! Still not sure what Im going to do to it yet...what would you do to a piece of French Provincial furniture like this?!

4 comments:

  1. Would look nice in a baby girl's room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Painted of course.

    Living room - I would use it as dvd storage. They could stand on their side so titles are face up

    Dining room - cutlery, small platters, linens/placemats, candles etc.

    Hallway - wire one drawer for phone recharge station; gloves, keys, mail. etc.

    Lydia B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love it!

    What I'd do depends on where it is going to live in your home :)

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tall gray one is to DIE FOR. And I would totally use it as jewelry/ accessory (belts, etc.) storage.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment :) We read them all, and truly appreciate the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...