10.20.2011

Blog Love

While watching Nate Berkus the other evening, my favorite segment- "House Proud" came on, and I could not believe my eyes.

Someone else, also here in Canada, has designed my DREAM home. An achieveable dream home. I feel in love. I literally re-wound the segment about 5 times, before Ian got annoyed.

Although I love so many of the "House Proud" segments that Nate features and it is my ultimate goal to be on that show, this one took the cake for me. A house that combined old with new, turquoises, whites, corals and yellows and aimed for a contemporary beach theme. PERFECTION. I loved every bit of it, and I was thrilled to find out she has a blog as well- "Beach House in the City".

I have not been able to stop browsing her blog for the past 3 days. Natalie has inspired me in so many ways, and so many of her ideas are exactly what I have in mind for our home.

Check out her tutorial for a painted chevron rug



Her DIY on painted bottles:



An amazing master bedroom update:




If my house ever looked anything close to this I would NEVER leave. Sigh....sooooo pretty!!

Natalie- your house looks amazing and you should be SO House Proud! LOVE IT! So head on over to Natalie's blog and check out whats shes accomplished!

Your newest (and possibly biggest) fan,


1 comment:

  1. awww, thanks soooo much for the kind words! means more than you know! i've checked out your home and you've done an awesome job as well! so keep it up! our homes are always a 'work in progress!'
    thanks again! i'm going to do a small post on this little shout out today, so check back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment :) We read them all, and truly appreciate the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...